More than 1200 workers came to the Wigram Air Force Museum to stand up for fairness at work and say no to the Government's cuts to our employment rights.
Soon the EPMU will appear before the Select Committee to tell MPs why we oppose these law changes, and unions are planning more actions to make sure workers' voices are heard before Parliament makes its decision.
What you can do now:
- Check out some photos from the rally
- Read the report from The Press
- Watch CTV's coverage online (5 mins in)
- Watch TVNZ's coverage online
- Check out the events in Wellington and Auckland